About Chanon Srithongsook
Originally from Bangkok, Thailand. I’m living and working in Sydney, Australia in website development and internet marketing area. At the time writing this page, I spent almost 30 years breathing and seeking the answers for my life’s endless questions. I do what I wanted to do and live the way I wanted to live. I’m the son, brother, lover, winner, loser, manager, subordinator and friend.
Chanon, the computer nerd
Left my Bachelor of Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering from King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT – Thailand), flying 4,685 miles and started Master of Information Technology at UTS (University of Technology Sydney). After the graduation in 2008, I work as IT support, shifted to website programmer and became IT Manager since 2009. During the day, I cooperate with web development outsource , search engine marketing outsource, and search engine optimization outsource in order to shoot bucks to our company. I’m also spent night time consulting and developing the completed website and carry out internet solutions for over 15 clients that used to run their niche offline. At the end of the day, I’m building an electronic salesman, not a website. Below are my internet skills:
- Eclipse, Dream Weaver, and Photoshop
- PHP, ColdFusion, MySQL, WordPress, OOP
- Unix, Window Server
- PayPal API, Social Network API, Google API
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and internet marketing
- Conversion Optimization, Google Analytics, Google Adwords
Chanon, the hobbyist
It couldn’t be denied that we’re all, daily, breathing in the money using logical thought on left brain instead of lung. This’s necessary to live in the capitalism era that confine us into the dramatic weekdays cycle. That why I decided to balance my life doing something without financial concern. I enjoy myself using right brain, walking out doing street photography, playing and listening to music, riding fixed-gear, take a week off for snow boarding, filming people, cutting the video. I’m not concerning about my level of skills in all of those activities. All for my own pleasure, all to free up my emotions.
Why do I blog?
First of all, this is the 3rd revision that I try to live up my blog since 2009. The main purpose is to note down my thoughts, experiences, and researches. I believe that blogging is another way to summarize my publishable idea so I can get back to my mind later.
The secondary purpose is for those who may drop in the same situation or having the same question. I would delight if my online summary could help others get through their situation easier.
Lastly, is to create playground to practice my English writing. You may see the stupid English around but you’ll also see the improvement as well.
I donate $100/mo, why?
- This happened since May, 2010. In case that you may consider something similar.
- Install Lubuntu 15.10 on Asus x205ta-BING-FD0039BS
- Create human friendly URL using preg_replace and regular expression in PHP
- How does Google search ranking work?
- Our feet’re touching the same ground
- Flutter get group duplicate issue
- Change the default main domain folder to subfolder
- 37 helpful features of Firefox web developer plug-in
- The list of 7 web browsers that involve web developer’s life
- SQ3R Reading Method
- View all articles »