All Technical Articles
How to generate human readable friendly URL from the given title for SEO purpose. Using PHP preg_replace and regular expression to match and convert to URL able strings.Read more »
The default getGroupDuplicates($field) from WordPress flutter plug-in encounter the problem when the user add/remove group instantly before click update button. The interval between group index prevent for loop to present the correct value. This note explain the cause and solution in detail.Read more »
Most website hosting providers set the folder ‘public_html’ as a root part of main domain and create another sub-folders for add-on domains. This article explains how to overwrite this with .htaccess and why you should do it.Read more »
Plenty of browsers’ plug-ins where sitting out there to help developers increase their productivity. However, install too many plug-ins may decrease the browsers’ performance. I found out that ‘Web developer plugin’, developed by Chris Pederick, cover almost all features required in my web development processes.Read more »
If you are the experienced website front-end developer, you couldn’t deny that it can’t have more pain than developing code for cross browsers. Especially for your beloved Internet Explorer from Microsoft.
This article brings up the awareness on this area.
I donate $100/mo, why?
- This happened since May, 2010. In case that you may consider something similar.
- Install Lubuntu 15.10 on Asus x205ta-BING-FD0039BS
- Create human friendly URL using preg_replace and regular expression in PHP
- How does Google search ranking work?
- Our feet’re touching the same ground
- Flutter get group duplicate issue
- Change the default main domain folder to subfolder
- 37 helpful features of Firefox web developer plug-in
- The list of 7 web browsers that involve web developer’s life
- SQ3R Reading Method
- View all articles »