Articles under topic browsers
Plenty of browsers’ plug-ins where sitting out there to help developers increase their productivity. However, install too many plug-ins may decrease the browsers’ performance. I found out that ‘Web developer plugin’, developed by Chris Pederick, cover almost all features required in my web development processes.Read more »
If you are the experienced website front-end developer, you couldn’t deny that it can’t have more pain than developing code for cross browsers. Especially for your beloved Internet Explorer from Microsoft.
This article brings up the awareness on this area.
I donate $100/mo, why?
- This happened since May, 2010. In case that you may consider something similar.
- Install Lubuntu 15.10 on Asus x205ta-BING-FD0039BS
- Create human friendly URL using preg_replace and regular expression in PHP
- How does Google search ranking work?
- Our feet’re touching the same ground
- Flutter get group duplicate issue
- Change the default main domain folder to subfolder
- 37 helpful features of Firefox web developer plug-in
- The list of 7 web browsers that involve web developer’s life
- SQ3R Reading Method
- View all articles »